Kroger can help you pay for Travel Soccer with the Jets
Kroger Community Rewards® Giving More Back to the Community!Updated Sunday July 12, 2015 by Scott Dawson.
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations, like the SML Jets, will earn money through Kroger Community Rewards®. Kroger Community Rewards® makes it easy...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! A percentage of what you buy at Kroger will be applied to your SML Soccer account to help pay for fee’s and tournaments.
- - -
● Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
● Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
● Click on Sign In/Register
● If you are new online customers, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
● Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
● You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
● Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
● Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
Update or confirm your information.
● Enter NPO number 83408 or SML Soccer, Inc., select us from the list and click on confirm.
● To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
● REMEMBER, purchases will not count until after you register your card.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
To get your Dollar amount:
● Sign In at https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
● Click on "View Your Rewards Details"
● Scroll to the Bottom of the screen.
● You get 90% of the dollar value under "Last Quarter Kroger Donation"
● Get a screen shot/capture of that dollar amount and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Within 3 business days, a credit will be applied to your account.
- - -
Kroger will send us a check once every three months. At the same time Kroger will update your personal Community Reward’s page with how much you contributed based on what you bought at Kroger.
You are responsible for sending us a screen shot of your Kroger Community Reward page that shows how much you had contributed. We will apply 90% of that total to your SML Soccer account as a credit. You then can make payments, or let it accumulate to pay for a future fee or tournament.
- - -
Unless you send us a screen shot via email to email@example.com, there is no way we can tell how much your Kroger Rewards are and we cannot apply any credit to your account. All unclained Kroger rewards will belong to SML Soccer, Inc. And will be used to help reduce the fee’s for everyone.